Sunday, February 15, 2015

Islamic and Romanesque Peer Reviews

Sammy: After reviewing your blog on the Romanesque era I learned a lot of facts about this time period based on the information you provided. Also, I enjoyed the picture you used to show the type of art work painted on the arches and vaults.

Cally: Your blog on the Romanesque era provided us with a lot of helpful information that furthered my knowledge on this period. I enjoyed your pictures of your current applications to display this style, they were very accurate.

Mckenzie: Your modern applications displaying Islamic design were absolutely great! I loved the details within each pictures to display the type of design motifs and elegance to the Islamic era.

Katie K: After reviewing your blog I really enjoyed looking the pictures you selected to show the architectural structures of the arches and domes. Also, I liked the paintings on the domes to show Islamic design .

No comments:

Post a Comment